House Blessings

House Blessings
Symbols, Nature and Kanji

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Monday, March 14, 2011

HYPERTUFA ?

I want address why I prefer exploring this medium opposed to others possibilities currently available. Besides being a lighter weight substance than cement, "Hypertufa" after seasoning in the shade (where it can retain moisture)  starts to degrade and induces organic activity where colony's thrive in the texture and pits left through the erosion process of the peat moss. So for a person of my my nature, (Garden Designer/Art Enthusiast) this is a perfect blend to create" form" and "life" that folds into the landscape flora effortlessly. For me, this is a elevated Art form, one that actually breaths, rich with life.
5 months of seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment