House Blessings

House Blessings
Symbols, Nature and Kanji

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Crystals and Garden Alters

Crystals are energy conduits, (this is proven in science) and I need not labor the point furtherer.  I wanted that "amplified" energy in my garden, for my plants yes, but selfishly, I wanted to bask in whatever harmony was rendered or transmitted health benefits....ya, I'm one of those, deal with it!
GARDEN ENERGY
 The first project I wanted to do was  a "obelisk" with a crystal at it's peak, well, that didn't happen. I settled on making a pyramid as I could not get the narrowness I desired when making the wooden form for the obelisk, too freak-en fragile. So here is my compromise, I poured in layers of cement with black pigment and pure to create a marbled appearance. This piece is about 10 years old and shows no ware thus far.


trying to mimic nature's movement
This simple idea maybe my favorite of all, about 6 inches tall with a crystal  embedded in the spiral mount. This was cured in a plastic cup for the mold, then carefully sculpted the next day.  For me, this is an indoor or out door object, and if you have an alter.....
                                    
I hide these around the garden, just cuz!

Hypertufa

                                                                                    
Hypertufa
                                                                          
Hidden under a Camellia bush
                                                             "made with cement"
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment