House Blessings

House Blessings
Symbols, Nature and Kanji

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gardens and Crystals


I can not seem to get a good picture of this, but I will keep trying. We had the "super moon" last night and although I could not necessarily see this freakishly gigantic orb, it was felt energetically in my inability to focus.

yes, looks like a crime scene weapon 
Walt Disney hurl?  Maybe I was going  for that!



So for me, sometimes, I need to let go and just create without an intended outcome, kind of a pallet cleaner for creativity's benefit. The result, is of my taste, but I would suspect few would gather in attendance to agree. I am still modifying and digging around, but as time will have it, that window is closing as it's getting too solid as I writing this.
well, I have finished, or rather the object has finished with me, I was lacking in choice as it were. I think I love this as a mother loves her ugly baby. I don't expect others to ogle and coo, but to speak of the conditions of the roads and the weather when my baby is present, this is officially my "Elephant in the room" instillation.

No comments:

Post a Comment