House Blessings

House Blessings
Symbols, Nature and Kanji

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nature's Shed Skin

As a kid, I would dig with anticipation  in the our rural  back yard,  hours eroded with hopes of a T-Rex skull or a clutch of Triceratops eggs, well  that  didn't happen, but my passion for archeology still burns on. Where this is leading is? I want to create fossil pillars and objects for the garden, without it looking like a pet cemetery exhibit or road kill instillation.
The scull was found in the woods and my father drug it home thinking it is a great display item for outside their front door (Blair Witch curb appeal) NOTHING  says welcome like a dead animal at the threshold of your home. I will play with the idea, and when I find a "dignified" way to use the remains I will post  it.

No comments:

Post a Comment