House Blessings

House Blessings
Symbols, Nature and Kanji

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nature and Photography

Nature is my fuel,


with a language and expression  (visible and not) that we are incapable of comprehending with the human limitations.
When I toil to celebrate it's images, (in one form or another), there is always an absents, a contrived whisper of my intention, but it's the "River" I  forever return to for guidance, where inclusion is all but insured.



                                                              Earth made Textures

                            I am always on the lookout for the opportunity to integrate nature's shed skin.




monkey puzzle pod
                                              
 These barnacles are art already and I hasten to mess with natures perfection, there is such a fine line between art and macaroni-glitter craft.
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment