House Blessings

House Blessings
Symbols, Nature and Kanji

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Cement and hypertufa house blessings

Monday, January 4, 2016

A new product I have been playing with "Shapecrete" ; (available at home depot) has more flexibility and works in a similar fashion as clay...kind of pricy (well, to me) one bucket of 20lbs renders about 6-7 medium bowls @ $19.99 I see it cost more in other states. I am seeing a world of possibilities as I use this product for mix mediums - time to see it's limits. I used a silicone texture mat (made for baking) purchased at a thrift store.

3 comments:

  1. I like it! has a very nice flow and is inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see garden dragons and tall gargoyles. Enjoyed very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price of Shapecrete at our local Home Hardware is 40.00 for a 20lb bucket. It's insane...I live in Canada...I can't afford to even try it...sucks !!!

    ReplyDelete